Commercial landscapers understand just how important it is to have high quality lawn mowing equipment on hand to cut quickly, consistently, and reliably time after time.
SCAG has been a worldwide leader in producing zero turn lawn mowing equipment for professional landscapers for years now. Their Patriot line – including this 52 inch mowing deck unit – represents the latest and greatest in this technology.
Featuring top to bottom engineering that makes this a dream to use, even for hours and hours on end each day, everything about the Patriot 52 inch zero turn lawn mower has been designed from a performance standpoint. Dual hydro transaxles guarantee that you’re able to quickly move into and out of turns with a 0° radius all while maintaining super smooth performance.
Larger front caster style tires and extra-large rear drive tires guarantee the kind of traction you’re looking for on every surface and terrain imaginable, giving you the kind of safety and stability you’re expecting with a buttery smooth ride along the way.
The oversized steering handles are easy to grip and maneuver, the rubberized plates towards your feet lock you into place, and the 52 inch mowing deck guarantees that you’re able to make quick work of larger lawns and estates while still able to get into tighter areas with effortless control.
- Match a 52″ or 61″ cutter deck with a Kawasaki FX Series or Kohler Command Pro V-Twin engine with canister air filter
- 10 MPH (SPZ61) or 8.5 MPH (SPZ52) forward and 5 MPH in reverse ground speeds for more productivity.
- 52″ or 61″ fully fabricated cutter decks are tough and deliver the beautiful cut that Scag mowers are known for.
- Dual Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 (61”) or ZT-3100 (52”) hydro transaxles with all metal gears and spin-on oil filters.The ZT drive systems deliver smooth and solid power to the drive wheels. Large cooling fans keep temperatures low and extend component life.
- 6.5 gallon fuel capacity (single tank) lets you cut longer between fill-ups. Built-in fuel gauge.
- Heavy-duty, aluminum, sealed ball bearing blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season.
- Tubular steel main frame delivers unmatched strength and longevity.
- Open, easily accessible engine compartment makes maintenance easy and provides ample cooling for the V-twin engine. Engine oil drain and air filter are within easy reach.
- Extra-large drive tires (22” on SPZ52; 24” on SPZ61) and front caster tires ( 13 x 6.5 – 6) ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing.
- Full-featured instrument panel features ignition switch, throttle control. choke control, PTO deck engagement switch and a digital hour meter with built-in maintenance reminders. Hour meter only activates when the engine is running to accurately record engine time.
- The Ogura PTO Clutch Brake delivers reliable blade start and stops. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life and reduced maintenance costs. Other clutches do not have adjustable air-gaps and once they are out of adjustment, they must be replaced.
- Custom, bolstered suspension seat adds another level of comfort to the 52″ & 61″ Scag Patriot. Fold-up arm rests are standard.
- Foot operated brake with park lock feature allows the operator to apply the brake without taking their hands off the steering levers. A simple lock lever can be engaged with the foot pedal depressed to keep the brake on.
- Ausco disc brakes feature a rotor and caliper style design for maximum holding power.
- Large diameter, padded steering levers make driving the Patriot a breeze. Total control, at your fingertips.
- High-strength steel cutter blades stay sharp longer for a better looking cut and reduced maintenance.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient, easy to lift, foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 1-1/2″ to 5 ” in 1/4″ increments.
- Dual steering dampers for smooth, precise responsiveness.
- Cup holder keeps beverage within easy reach and is standard equipment.
- Deck leveling adjustment brackets allow for easy deck leveling adjustment.
- Highly flexible discharge chute will not dent and is easy on the landscape.
- No plastic pulleys – Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Spring loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Excellent stability due to an exceptionally low center-of-gravity and extra wide stance.
- The Scag “Simply the Best” warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of service. 2-year Commercial or 3-years or 500 hours (whichever comes first) Non-Commercial warranty.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for trouble-free service.
- There are many, time saving, accessories for the Patriot like the Tiger Striper lawn striping kit, 2-bag fabric grass catchers, halogen light kits and more.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
|Drive System Type|
Hydro-Gear ZT3100 Transaxle
ZT3100 Internal Pump: 10 cc
|Forward Ground Speed|
22" x 10.5"-12"
13" x 6.5"-6"