V-Ride II 36″
Effortless to operate and able to tackle pretty much any terrain imaginable, the V-Ride II 36 inch zero turn mower is relatively compact but still offers full-sized mowing capabilities.
Able to turn on a dime thanks to the dual hydraulic pump double wheel motor drive system, you’ll be able to effortlessly manipulate and maneuver this zero turn mower without any trouble at all. And thanks to the fact that you’ll be standing rather than sitting while using this mower you’ll have better lines of sight to control your mower more efficiently – helping you cut your lawn much faster than you’d have been able to before.
A Kawasaki high-efficiency commercial grade engine is the heartbeat of the V-Ride II 36 inch model, offering the perfect blend of power and performance you need without costing a fortune at the pump.
The 36 inch mowing deck provide 3 feet of cutting capabilities without sacrificing maneuverability. It should help you move quickly through your lawn while still helping you to get into tight spots and turn on a dime with zero difficulty at all.
At the end of the day, the V-Ride II has the same top-tier performance, durability, and capabilities you have come to expect from the SCAG mower brand.
- Available in several model configurations to fit a wide range of professional lawn maintenance needs. Compact size allows more units to fit on a single trailer.
- Up to 10.5 MPH forward speeds (on 48″, 52″ & 61″ models) and up to 5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum. Up to 8.5 mph forward on 36″ model.
- 36″ Advantage or 48″, 52″ or 61″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck deliver an immaculate quality-of-cut. Three year limited warranty on the cutter decks.
- Spacious operator platform with coil suspension delivers a smooth the ride and reduces operator fatigue.
- Wide operator platform is made from heavy gauge steel with extruded star pattern for no-slip footing. Platform is wide and unobstructed.
- Kawasaki FX series engines are commercial-grade and feature canister air filters, and twin barrel carburetors. Kawasaki FS engines feature dual element air filters and single barrel carburetors.
- The Kohler EFI (electronic fuel injection) engine is incredibly powerful and an efficient powerhouse. The engine will start easier and is more fuel efficient than carbureted models, reducing overall operating cost.
- Scag tough main frame construction delivers solid strength and ensures years of trouble-free service. The main frame was designed for strength and longevity.
- Ogura GT 3.5, 250 ft.lbs. (61″ V-Ride) or GT 2.5, 150 ft.lbs. (36″, 48″, 52″ V-Ride) PTO clutch brake engages and stops the cutter blades smoothly and safely. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life.
- Convenient, full-featured instrument panel has Tiger Eye: Advanced On-Board Monitoring System, ignition key, PTO switch, throttle and choke. The fuel gauge is located on top of the fuel tank, right next to the instrument panel for easy viewing.
- Extra- large Operator Comfort Cushion allows for comfortable operation, hour after hour. Cushion is removable without tool for easy access to hydraulic and engine compartment.
- Large diameter, padded steering control levers are very comfortable and easy on your hands. The hand force required to control the V-Ride II is minimal and the lever action is extremely smooth.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season. The Scag spindle is more than tough enough to handle the high horsepower and torque requirements of this mower. Three year limited warranty on the spindles.
- Dual 12cc hydraulic pumps and dual 14ci cast iron, high-torque wheel motors provide smooth, positive and reliable power to the drive wheels (48″, 52″ & 61″). 10cc hydraulic pump and 12ci wheel motors (36″) Pressure relief valves in the pumps protect the system from internal pressure spikes and add to pump life.
- 8 gallon (48″, 52″ & 61″) or 6.75 gallon (36″) fuel tank keeps you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tank features a fuel level gauge and an extra large, angled filler neck for easy filling.
- Interlocked parking brake prevents the mower from being driven with the brake on, stopping premature brake wear.
- Auxiliary canister air filter system is standard equipment on all V-Ride II mowers with Kawasaki FX engines. This provides extended service intervals and longer engine life.
- Easily adjust cutting heights with the convenient, easy to lift hand lever. Wide range of adjustment from 1-1/2″ to 4-1/2″ in 1/4″ increments. Auto-lock in transport position with a simple thumb release.
- Deck leveling adjustment brackets at all four corners of the deck allows for easy in-the-field deck leveling and pitch adjustment.
- Tri-Plate cutter deck top is incredibly strong. .485″ deck top thickness from three separate layers of steel (7ga., 10ga, and 11ga.)
- “Split-Steel” pulleys are used on load carrying areas like the cutter deck spindles and pump drive systems. Split steel pulleys are stronger than cast iron or stamped pulley designs. Our pulleys are strong for long life and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- No plastic pulleys – Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- Tapered locking hubs are used on spindle shafts and pump input shafts for easy pulley removal and service for years to come.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guards on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Self-adjusting belt systems effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Tapered roller bearings are utilized in the front caster wheel axles and caster yoke pivots for durability and reduced maintenance.
- Extra-large drive tires ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing. Drive tires are 4-ply for added durability. 24×12-12 (61″), 24×9.5-12 (48″ & 52″), or 20×8-10 (36″).
- Flat-Free front caster tires eliminate the downtime associated with flat tires caused by debris, thorns, etc. 12×6.5-6 (61″), 13×5-6 (48″ & 52″), or 11×4-5 (36″).
- Four tie-down points are built-in on the front and rear of the mower (2 front, 2 rear) for fast and convenient loading and unloading on trailers.
- Custom-Cut Baffle allows you to customize the cutter deck to your individual cutting conditions.
- Simple, easy to service, neutral and tracking linkages. It’s the same design that we use on other Scag riding mowers. No cable systems or complicated bracketing. Straightforward designs with proven reliability.
- User-friendly mower design allows access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance. Engine oil drain hose included.
- Solid hillside stability due to a low center-of-gravity, large tires and a wide stance.
- Marbain cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for dependable service.
- Rear louvers on rear panel allows for increased air flow and cooling for the hydraulic pump drive system. Rear panel is removable for easy maintenance.
- Sealed fuse holder keeps the elements out to help prevent corrosion and electrical issues.
- Fuel tank shut-off and fuel gauge are located on top of the tank, near the instrument panel for easy access and viewing.
- The Scag “Simply the Best” commercial warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of profitable service.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
|Drive System Type|
Dual Pump and Motor
Hydro-Gear 10 cc
|Forward Ground Speed|
20" x 10"-8"
11" x 4"-5"