Liberty Z 36″
Perfectly situated between residential, traditional walk behind lawn mowers and oversized, commercial only zero turn lawn mowers you get the best of all worlds when you take advantage of the Liberty Z 36 inch zero turn mower.
Engineered right out of the box to give you all of the advantages that a top-tier zero turn lawn mower provides, without the skyhigh price tag associated with commercial zero turn mowers, you’ll be blown away by the features that the folks at SCAG have been able to shoehorn into this 36 inch lawn mower.
For starters, the entire lawnmower system is built on the top of next generation Kawasaki mowers (the Kawasaki FR Series engines, to be specific) that allow you to fly across your lawn at speeds upwards of 11 km/h. An oversized fuel tank guarantees that you have more than enough fuel to get even the largest lawns mowed on a single tank, something that’s only going to be helped by the incredible fuel efficiency of the Liberty Z 36 inch mower as well.
Tubular steel is used throughout the frame as well as on the bumper for strength and durability, and the oversized mowing deck helps you cut your lawn much faster while still remaining compact enough to get through tight corners and tighter turns.
- Up to 7 MPH forward speeds and 5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum.
- 36″, 48″, 52″ or 61″ fully fabricated cutter decks are tough and deliver the beautiful cut that Scag mowers are known for.
- Kawasaki FR Series engine is ultra-powerful with excellent torque output feature a larger oil, air and fuel filter. 4 cycle gas, forced air-cooled, OHV, twin cylinder, vertical shaft engine with fully pressurized oil system.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic drive system includes dual Hydro-gear ZT2800 transaxles (36″, 48″ & 52″ models) or ZT3100 (61″ models) for reliable, Zero Turn maneuverability. Cooling fans on the transaxles add to long-life. All metal gears and charge pumps for reliability and increased performance.
- 5.5 gallon fuel capacity (single tank) lets you cut longer between fill-ups. (3.5 gallon fuel capacity on 36″ models)
- Heavy-duty, aluminum, sealed ball bearing blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season.
- Tubular steel main frame delivers unmatched strength and longevity.
- Open, easily accessible engine compartment makes maintenance easy and provides ample cooling for the V-twin engine. Engine oil drain and air filter are within easy reach.
- Large 20″ drive tires and 11″ caster tires deliver a nice ride and excellent traction.
- Full-featured instrument panel features ignition switch, throttle control. choke control, PTO deck engagement switch and a digital hourmeter with built-in maintenance reminders. Hour meter only activates when the engine is running to accurately record engine time.
- The Ogura PTO Clutch Brake delivers big starting and stopping torque to the cutter deck. Adjustable airgap ensures long component life
- Interlocked parking brake system prevents the mower from being driven with the brake on, avoiding premature wear.
- Large diameter, padded steering levers make driving the Liberty Z a breeze. Total control, at your fingertips.
- High-strength steel cutter blades stay sharp longer for a better looking cut and reduced maintenance.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient, easy to lift, foot pedal. Wide range of adjustment from 1-1/2″ to 4-1/2 ” in 1/4″ increments.
- Cupholder keeps beverage within easy reach and is standard equipment.
- Deck leveling adjustment brackets allow for easy deck leveling adjustment.
- Highly flexible discharge chute will not dent and is easy on the landscape.
- No plastic pulleys – Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Spring loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Excellent stability due to an exceptionally low center-of-gravity and extra wide stance.
- The Scag “Simply the Best” warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of service. 5-years or 750 hours (whichever comes first)
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for trouble-free service.
- There are many, time saving, accessories for the Liberty Z like the Tiger Striper lawn striping kit, 2 bag grass catchers, halogen light kits and more.
- Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
|Drive System Type||
Hydro-Gear ZT2800 Transaxle
Internal Pump: 10 cc
|Forward Ground Speed||
20" x 8"-10"
11" x 4"-5"